|External Use , For Corn
Dermovate CREAM 25gm
The Dermovate should not be used in cases of:
- Hypersensitivity to any of the medication ingredients
- Perianal and genital itching
- Acne rosacea
- Acne vulgaris
- Perioral dermatitis
- Viral skin infections
- Primary fungal or bacterial skin damages
- Dermatitis in children under 1 year of age
Which adverse effects may manifest when using
allergic or itchy skin disorders, such as those listed below, when milder corticosteroids have not been effective.
eczema and dermatitis.
- Inflammatory skin condition with greasy, red and scaly areas
- Allergic skin reactions.
- Thickened skin rash caused by excessive scratching to relieve itching (neurodermatitis, eg lichen simplex).
- An eruption of hard nodules in the skin accompanied by intense itching (prurigo nodularis).
- Skin disorder causing a flat, itchy, violet rash, usually on the wrists, shins, lower back and genitals (lichen planus).
- Inflammatory skin disease known as discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE).
- Intense and widespread reddening of the skin (generalised erythroderma) in combination with oral or injected corticosteroids.