A frecuent use keratin phial for relaxed, sensitized or difficult hair. What it does: Controls frizz and static electricity.
What else you need to know: Stop using the product if you notice any adverse reaction.
- A frequent use keratin phial.
- Controls frizz.
- Controls static electricity.
- For relaxed, sensitized or difficult to manage hair
A fast-acting conditioner and restructuring agent.
What it does: It can be applied before any styling technique (perming, straightening, bleaching or dying) to protect hair by providing a coating around hair cuticle.
What else you need to know: For frequent use with heat based straightening tools.
Its high keratin content leaves hair shinier and more manageable.
- For frequent use with heat based straightening tools.
- Its high Keratin content leaves hair shinier and more manageable
- Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not drink. Do not inject.